Senior Back end Engineer - DOVU
DOVU is the global token for the mobility and transportation sector. DOVU is a fast-growing start-up using blockchain technology to address data sharing in the mobility and transportation sector, may that be cars, bikes, trains or airplanes. We value talent over experience, and offer room to grow on a professional and personal level.
About this role:
We’re looking for a talented and experienced back end engineer to join our team. You’ll play a key role in an exciting tech start-up and will get to work on a variety of projects.
We are looking for team players! You’ll need a proactive attitude and be able to work without too much spoon feeding. You’ll need to be able to adapt quickly. An interest in solving problems relating to smart travel would be an advantage.
You will be responsible for scaling our API, for developing new functionality and for taking prototypes (built in PHP) into production-grade code, capable of handling high volumes of data.
Our preferred language for the next phase of development is Go. You will need to have mastery of a range of technology stacks and be able to help us define our architecture.
- Commercial experience using Go
- A strong foundation in other server-side languages
- Comfortable with both relational and non-relational database architectures
- Experience in building API servers (REST and others)
- Mastery of cloud technologies (Google Cloud) and deployment strategies
- Familiarity with Symfony and /or Laravel PHP frameworks
- Mission driven, venture backed startup
- Great Incentives
- Flat hierarchy and flexible environment
- Large Growth Opportunity
We are looking for someone to work out from our Bristol office.