DescriptionWe’re searching for a proactive Frontend Engineer who is able to write high quality web apps and that is passionate about delivering a great user experience in both desktop and mobile. You’ll take responsibility for building Zeelo’s consumer app and other front-end tools. This is an opportunity to be an integral part of a small team with huge ambition.
What you should know about Zeelo
- We’re on a mission to build a global pop-up transport platform that will transform inter-urban travel, by intelligently using data to generate unscheduled and direct coach routes
- We’re a small young team of do-ers, finding a balance between thinking big and getting stuff done. Our team culture encourages people to be:
- Ambitious - anything is possible with a can-do attitude
- Empowered - make intelligent and informed decisions. Ask for forgiveness, not permission
- Cheeky - don’t accept anything because ‘that’s the way it’s always been’. Be cheeky and challenge the status quo
- We’re a well funded startup with transport and technology experience. We’ve identified a huge opportunity
You should be/have
- 6 months of work experience using React.js
- Experience with REST, JSON
- Experience in using version control systems as GIT and comfortable working with branches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outgoing - able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- Creative, driven, proactive and motivated to try new things
- A versatile, practical, pragmatic worker capable of working autonomously and as a part of an interdisciplinary team
We'd really like it if you
- Send us projects that you feel proud of along with your CV
- Have worked in a startup or worked on your own projects
- Great culture. Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday a year
- No one should work on their birthday, you can take that day off as well
- Zeelo team socials every couple of weeks
- Commitments to training and development opportunities every quarter - just ask for what you need and we’ll do our best to make it happen
By applying to this position, you agree to allow InMotion Ventures Ltd (Abbey Road, Coventry, CV3 4LF, [email protected]) to collect, store and process your resume, contact details and any other personal data that you submit. If InMotion is providing recruitment services to a third-party, you also extend this permission our end client.
We will process this data for recruitment purposes only. The data will be stored in our Applicant Tracking System, (which stores data in the U.S and is fully compliant with EU data protection laws), and we will not share it with anyone else.
We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled and may choose to keep it in our database for future roles for up to 24 months.