Partnerships & Business Development Manager - Liquid
What is Liquid?
Liquid is re-imagining car rental from the ground up to create a frictionless, premium trip experience for people who want to escape the city in style.
If you’ve ever rented a car you’ll know how frustrating the process can be. Out of town pick-up locations, hidden fees and endless paperwork were the gold standard in this complacent industry, until now.
Liquid is the first app-only rental service, delivering a top of the range Land Rover Discovery Sport to your location in just 3 hours. We’re paperless, don’t do hidden fees, charge pump prices for fuel and take care of every detail.
Thanks to insights gleaned from our early customers, our mission is evolving from one that is inherently functional to the emotional: giving our customers a reason to rent. Achieving this goal is far from straightforward and presents a number of interesting partnership and business development challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver our business development strategy that reflects the premium quality of our service, our brand and the expectations of our customers
- Work with Marketing, Product, Operations and Tech to develop proposals that speak to partners’ needs, concerns and objectives
- Prospect and establish new partnerships based on above criteria
- Track partnership performance to maximise sales
- Maintain relationships with partners and influencers to drive long term growth
- Grow network to support expansion of the business to new territories
- Represent the business at conferences and events
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a goal-getter who lives and breathes premium lifestyle brands of today. Partnerships play a large part in supporting our brand as well as generating commercial value. For this role, you need to have the right attitude, roll up your sleeves and go out there to make it happen.
Skills we’d like you to have
- 3+ years of experience in sales, marketing, branding, advertising or PR in the premium travel or lifestyle industry
- Proven track record of establishing successful partnerships
- Experience in account and project management
- Resilient attitude and drive to close deals
- Strong commercial and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of rigor
Our perfect Partnerships & Business Development Manager has:
- A strong network in the premium travel and/or lifestyle sector
- A clear understanding of the latest premium lifestyle trends and evolving social behaviour to support the long-term success of Liquid
- The ability to form new relationships with ease and identify new business opportunities
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence others
- An eye for the detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- An ability to juggle changing priorities and bring ideas to life at speed
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Access to a Land Rover for partnership and business development trips
- Collaborate with a world-class branding agency
- Flexible working environment with inspirational colleagues
- Fantastic office between Clerkenwell and Kings Cross
- Regular treats like free fruit, team lunches and deskbeers
By applying to this position, you agree to allow InMotion Ventures Ltd (Abbey Road, Coventry, CV3 4LF, [email protected]) to collect, store and process your resume, contact details and any other personal data that you submit. If InMotion is providing recruitment services to a third-party, you also extend this permission our end client.
We will process this data for recruitment purposes only. The data will be stored in our Applicant Tracking System, (which stores data in the U.S and is fully compliant with EU data protection laws), and we will not share it with anyone else.
We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled and may choose to keep it in our database for future roles for up to 24 months.