Community Manager - DOVU
DOVU is the global token for the mobility and transportation sector. DOVU is a fast-growing start-up using blockchain technology to address data sharing in the mobility and transportation sector, may that be cars, trains or airplanes. We value talent over experience, and offer room to grow on a professional and personal level.
About this role
Be the voice to the DOVU community. Well-connected and well-versed in cryptocurrency, you grow communities on an international scale. This is an exciting role that combines analytics, business development, and traditional community management disciplines.
As community manager you will have a broad range of tools at your disposal to achieve your ultimate goals: community engagement and community growth. The role is diverse, requiring a multidisciplinary understanding of social media strategy, PR, and events. Equipped for this journey, you understand communities are one of the most important components of a crypto business. You will be working along with the Marketing Manager. The community is global, requiring sensitivity to language, culture and local markets. The DOVU culture provides space for talented individuals to grow. If you’re an independent worker with big ideas, we would love to hear from you.
- Ownership DOVU communication channels (e.g. newsletter, blog, social media, support);
- Community engagement (e.g. bounty management, referral programs, strategic initiatives);
- Community growth: (e.g. organic, paid, guerrilla marketing - your creativity is the limit. We once put the DOVU logo on a Jaguar car and drove around with it for a few weeks);
- Ownership crypto event strategy;
- Business development at events (you represent DOVU at national and international events - travel 25% of time);
- Influencer management and outreach;
- PR distribution
- Gather market insights and product feedback;
- Brand management (if DOVU is mentioned, you know about it);
- 1 years of experience in community management in crypto and Blockchain environment. 3 years of experience in community management. You’ve grown technology communities before and are ready to unleash all you’ve learned on the magical world of blockchain;
- Analytical mindset. You know how to express ‘soft’ initiatives in quantitatively;
- Strong networking skills. You’ll build relationships with journalists, influencers, partners, and investors;
- Start-up experience;
- Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing. Master degree preferred;
- Passion for blockchain and crypto projects
- Characteristics: Pro-active, International outlook, Compassionate, Creative;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English. Additional languages is a plus.
- Mission driven, venture backed startup
- Flat hierarchy and flexible environment
- Large Growth Opportunity
- We're flexible on the location, if you're not based in Bristol but you think this opportunity is perfect for you, we'd still love to hear from you!
By applying to this position, you agree to allow InMotion Ventures Ltd (Abbey Road, Coventry, CV3 4LF, [email protected]) to collect, store and process your resume, contact details and any other personal data that you submit. If InMotion is providing recruitment services to a third-party, you also extend this permission our end client.
We will process this data for recruitment purposes only. The data will be stored in our Applicant Tracking System, (which stores data in the U.S and is fully compliant with EU data protection laws), and we will not share it with anyone else.
We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled and may choose to keep it in our database for future roles for up to 24 months.